Welcome

Greetings,
I invite you to join discussions, it enhances the reading experience for everyone. Please share your thoughts, opinions and knowledge in a respectful manner. May we all learn something in our endeavor to educate our hearts and minds. I look forward to hearing from you!
Sincerely,
TC AVEY

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What Defines A Good Leader?


For the past few months I have been encountering the topic of leadership.  I have heard a few presentations, read a couple of books and seen various blog posts on the subject.  

Each source has provided similar yet distinct qualities of what constitutes a good leader/effective leadership.  All this has caused me to question what I believe defines a good leader.  Slowly, I have been putting together questions and answers to help me define leadership.

Before I share my thoughts with you I want to know:    

 What do you think represents a good leader?  What qualities, above others, do you think a leader needs to possess in order to effectively lead?     What defines leadership for you? 

Please share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment