Welcome

Greetings,
I invite you to join discussions, it enhances the reading experience for everyone. Please share your thoughts, opinions and knowledge in a respectful manner. May we all learn something in our endeavor to educate our hearts and minds. I look forward to hearing from you!
Sincerely,
TC AVEY

Friday, October 7, 2011

Prayer Request for Youcef Nadarkhani

I ask that we all take time today to pray for Youcef Nadarkhani and other Christians who are facing persecution for their beliefs.  If you do not know who this brave man is please look at my post from yesterday,

http://tcavey.blogspot.com/2011/10/if-its-not-apostasythen-what-is-it.html


Thank you for your prayers, I truly believe they make a difference.

In Ephesians 6:20 Paul asked for prayers from fellow believers to help him as he faced persecutions, today that need still exists,  

"for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should."

No comments:

Post a Comment