Welcome

Greetings,
I invite you to join discussions, it enhances the reading experience for everyone. Please share your thoughts, opinions and knowledge in a respectful manner. May we all learn something in our endeavor to educate our hearts and minds. I look forward to hearing from you!
Sincerely,
TC AVEY

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Guest Posting

Hey everyone,

Today, I was given an amazing opportunity to be a featured blogger on a really fun blog postings called, "Saturday Shout-Out" on the blog "Confessions from Boystown", you can view my featured post at  http://confessionsfromboystown.wordpress.com/2011/10/22/saturday-shout-out-wisdom-of-a-fool/#comment-360


I want to say thank you to the rockin' girl who allowed me to take part in her Shout-Outs, I had so much fun doing it and I think you all will enjoy her witty outgoing personality when you log on to check out her site, seriously, go check it out!


Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment