Welcome

Greetings,
I invite you to join discussions, it enhances the reading experience for everyone. Please share your thoughts, opinions and knowledge in a respectful manner. May we all learn something in our endeavor to educate our hearts and minds. I look forward to hearing from you!
Sincerely,
TC AVEY

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Satan's Working Overtime...Praise God!


Recently, a handful of Christian married couples of mine have asked for prayers for their marriage.  After the first two requests, I came to this conclusion:  Satan is working overtime!  

Satan does not like anything that is holy and marriage was established to be a holy union.  In my opinion, that is not the only reason Satan is working so hard on Christian marriages.  

I fully believe America is at a tipping point.  I believe God’s Spirit is pouring out abundantly and a revival may soon sweep across this nation and Satan does not want that to happen.  I see many Christians moving into a closer relationship with God (my husband and I included), many trying to live out their faith and Satan is not happy about that.  

In my experience, Satan tends to leave Christians alone when they are not really affecting his evil schemes.  It is when we start waking up, start living our faith out loud that he takes notice and starts working overtime to destroy us!  

“The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.” John 10:10

When we are living as mediocre witnesses for Christ, he doesn’t waste much effort on us.  

Why should he? When we are living like the rest of the world, we do not put a dent in his plans.  But when we start to come into a deeper relationship with the Creator of the universe, he takes notice and steps up his game plan.  He can’t be having a bunch of Christians living a joyful life… that would cause the lost to take notice and inquire about the joy we have.  It could lead to a revival!  

So while I am saddened by the difficulties my friends are experiences, I am joyful because it means Satan is not happy!  His displeasure makes me hopeful that America will soon come to her senses and embrace a God who so longs to embrace her!  

Are you seeing other area’s Satan is working overtime to destroy? 

No comments:

Post a Comment