Welcome

Greetings,
I invite you to join discussions, it enhances the reading experience for everyone. Please share your thoughts, opinions and knowledge in a respectful manner. May we all learn something in our endeavor to educate our hearts and minds. I look forward to hearing from you!
Sincerely,
TC AVEY

Friday, April 6, 2012

Thank You

Wednesday I had the opportunity to guest post on a wonderful new blog: Voice of a Patriot. I want to thank you all for joining in on the discussion. You are such a great group of bloggers and I feel honored to be a part of your lives. I know you are busy, that you take time out of your schedule to read my words mean more than I can ever express. I pray you all have a wonderful Easter Weekend! 

Susan wrote a letter of gratitude to you all as well and asked me to share it. So here are her heartfelt words of gratitude.  

A Special Note to TC Avey’s Blog Followers:

Thank you!  I thank all of you for supporting and encouraging TC.  Thank you all for following her over to Voice of a Patriot, reading her wonderful post, Truth is Stranger Than Fiction, and for joining in on the conversation.  Your comments and participation are extremely valuable.

The political climate in our great nation right now is quite volatile.  Tempers tend to rise when opposing opinions clash.  I am guilty of letting my emotions get the better of me at times, because I have a great passion the good health of my precious country.  When I was toying with the idea of starting a political blog TC gave me so much support and encouragement that I decided to go forward with it.  Though politics can be dry and dull, TC has shown all of us that it can also be fun and exciting.  The conversation that takes place is important because as we share information and opinions with each other we learn and grow.  The overwhelming response TC’s post brought shows me that there are a lot of folks out there that are willing to take part.  There will not always be agreement on the issues, but with the love of Jesus Christ to guide us we will make a difference.

Voice of a Patriot is a Christian/political blog.  Its purpose is not to incite, but to inform and encourage.  I thank you all for coming along with TC to brighten the conversation.  Please feel free to join in anytime.  

Sincerely, 


Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment