Welcome

Greetings,
I invite you to join discussions, it enhances the reading experience for everyone. Please share your thoughts, opinions and knowledge in a respectful manner. May we all learn something in our endeavor to educate our hearts and minds. I look forward to hearing from you!
Sincerely,
TC AVEY

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The Alley of Religion



I'm Guest Posting at Dave Arnold's blog. 

Here's a preview:

The Alley of Religion
I love the name of Dave’s blog, Reflections from the Alley. 

I don’t know about you, but most of my maturing occurs in the Alley. 

It’s in the Alley where I’m challenged to grow. It’s also where I find purpose for various stages of my life.

In 2008 I entered the darkest and scariest Alley I’d ever known. 

I found myself questioning all my beliefs, including my faith in God. 

This Alley brought me face-to-face with a dilemma many Christians encounter at some point: Religion verses Relationship with Christ.

To read more click here http://www.reflectionsfromthealley.org/2014/03/the-alley-of-religion/

No comments:

Post a Comment