Welcome

Greetings,
I invite you to join discussions, it enhances the reading experience for everyone. Please share your thoughts, opinions and knowledge in a respectful manner. May we all learn something in our endeavor to educate our hearts and minds. I look forward to hearing from you!
Sincerely,
TC AVEY

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

It's Possible, Book Review



Dave Arnold from Reflections from the Alley just released a new book, It’s Possible

This book has the potential to change your life into something more meaningful. It shows you that ANYTHING is possible. 

Without spoiling the book, let me try and explain:

Have you ever heard the phrase, “The sky’s the limit?”

As kids, we believed that.

We dreamed BIG.

But as we aged, we replaced those dreams with more practical goals…things that seemed more attainable…things that required less sacrifice…things that were less than what we were created to be.

We are each created with unique qualities that help us to fulfill the God-made purposes for our lives.
God has a plan for you, a plan that involves all the corky characteristics that make you, you.

As I read Dave’s book I found myself saying, “I’m guilty of this”, “I’ve felt this way”, and “So that’s what God was saying to me”.

I have two college degrees that I currently don’t use.

And while they seem vastly different (BA in Criminal Justice and RN,) they both catered to my unique wiring. 

Both areas I choose to work in required me to use critical thinking, to do research, and to help people. I went into specialized areas inside those professions because they required the things I liked to do and also excelled at. They enabled me to use my God-given talents. 

And while I enjoyed them, neither satisfied my soul. I wasn’t content. I always thought there was more I was supposed to be doing. 

 It wasn’t until God brought me to the end of me, that I began to see a different plan intended for my life.

I still don’t have it all figured out. 

But I do know It’s Possible to do more than what I had previously settled for.

It’s possible to dream Big and have God use me.

In God’s hands, anything is possible.

But you and I have to trust Him.
 
Dave’s book helped me and I believe it will help you begin to take a closer look at your life. 

It's Possible will help you see:

1.        Who you are.
2.        What you were created to do.
3.        What plans God has for you.

Anything is possible.

I encourage you to give this book a try.

It’s short, yet powerful.

Click here to purchase It’s Possible


Disclaimer:  I was given this book and asked to do an honest review. I did not have to give a good review, but I found it easy to endorse this book.







No comments:

Post a Comment