Welcome

Greetings,
I invite you to join discussions, it enhances the reading experience for everyone. Please share your thoughts, opinions and knowledge in a respectful manner. May we all learn something in our endeavor to educate our hearts and minds. I look forward to hearing from you!
Sincerely,
TC AVEY

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Merry CHRISTmas



Merry Christmas!

I’m enjoying this holiday…I pray you are as well.

To fully experience it with my loved ones, I’m taking a break from blogging

I’ll be back Dec 31, 2012. 

Have a blessed Christmas. 

“For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.” Isaiah 9:6 NIV

I pray you reflect upon this scripture and not just glance over it. 

Unto US a child is born! (You and me.)

The GOVERNMENT will be on His shoulders. (As Followers of Christ, we have a citizenship in Heaven. This world is not our home…just a sojourn.)

Wonderful Counselor. (Do you let Him in or shut Him out when you hurt?)

Mighty God. (Do realize how powerful He is? He deserves respect.)

Everlasting Father. (He will never leave us. He’s a dad who doesn’t disappoint nor will he ever die.)

Prince of Peace. (I know of no other source of peace, I know distractions but not peace.) 

Merry CHRISTmas to all and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment