Welcome

Greetings,
I invite you to join discussions, it enhances the reading experience for everyone. Please share your thoughts, opinions and knowledge in a respectful manner. May we all learn something in our endeavor to educate our hearts and minds. I look forward to hearing from you!
Sincerely,
TC AVEY

Friday, July 20, 2012

One Lovely Blog!


Recently I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by a very beautiful blog, Longings End

I have to say I was completely humbled and honored to be selected for this award, especially because Michael and Sheila’s blog really is lovely- I feel mine pales in comparison. Nonetheless they nominated me and I am tickled pink! Thank you both!

So here are the rules for accepting this award: I must tell 7 things about myself, thank the blog who nominated me and link back to their blog, and then pass this award onto other deserving blogs who will continue the process!

1.        I am a huge animal lover
2.       I don’t like folding laundry- easiest house chore, but I don’t like doing it
3.       My spice rack is alphabetized
4.       I detest most Reality TV
5.       I like following rules
6.       I hate people being left out- that is why on this occasion I am breaking a rule and not formally selecting anyone for this award. Instead I select you all. I think you all deserve awards, how can I pick only a few? That’s too hard a decision. You all inspire me, challenge me, humble me and encourage me. You all are lovely bloggers. So, if you are reading this, consider yourself notified that you have been nominated for this award!
7.       It gets on my nerves when people can’t make decisions...(oops, looks like I’m getting on my own nerves right now- #6)

 Thank you all for making this blog great! I dedicate this award to you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment