Welcome

Greetings,
I invite you to join discussions, it enhances the reading experience for everyone. Please share your thoughts, opinions and knowledge in a respectful manner. May we all learn something in our endeavor to educate our hearts and minds. I look forward to hearing from you!
Sincerely,
TC AVEY

Monday, May 26, 2014

Happy Memorial Day



I’m taking the week off. Look forward to sharing with you next week as well as reading all your wonderful blogs. 

If you missed my Guest Post on Finding God’s Vision for your Life on Lead to Impact you can check it out by clicking here

My June Newsletter will be coming out soon. If you haven’t signed up, I encourage you to. Each quarter I have a Featured Blogger and info you won’t find on my blog.
You can sign up here. Don’t forget to confirm it through your email.
In this edition I'm asking for Guest Posts on the topic of Home Schooling. But I'm also open to sharing with my readers about your decision to send your kids to private school or public school. If you're interested in Guest Posting on this topic please email me. 

One last thing, if you haven’t read my book, The Precipice: When Everything We Know Ends, you can pick up a copy here. If you enjoy it, a review on Amazon would be greatly appreciated (as would telling others to buy it- wink).

Have a blessed week!

“For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. John 3:17 NIV





No comments:

Post a Comment