Welcome

Greetings,
I invite you to join discussions, it enhances the reading experience for everyone. Please share your thoughts, opinions and knowledge in a respectful manner. May we all learn something in our endeavor to educate our hearts and minds. I look forward to hearing from you!
Sincerely,
TC AVEY

Friday, September 28, 2012

40 Days of Prayer Begins Today!

I started this morning thinking about the 40 Days of Prayer that begins today for our nation, our leaders and our election.

I wanted to remind you all to humble yourselves before God and pray for the future of our nation and for righteous men and women to step up and be the leaders America needs.

But then I saw this article and my heart broke.

It's not just our leaders who need prayer. It's our families, our children and our morality that demand fervent  petitions to God.

This video is disturbing, watch with caution or just read the article here.


A group of 6 teen girls video attacking a mentally challenged woman in her home as they laugh.

God help us all.

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land." 2 Chron 7:14 NIV


No comments:

Post a Comment