Welcome

Greetings,
I invite you to join discussions, it enhances the reading experience for everyone. Please share your thoughts, opinions and knowledge in a respectful manner. May we all learn something in our endeavor to educate our hearts and minds. I look forward to hearing from you!
Sincerely,
TC AVEY

Friday, May 25, 2012

Notifications


This Monday I will not be posting (or reading blogs) as it is a holiday and I plan on enjoying my family and remembering my amazing dad, I know he is having a blast in heaven!

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend as well. 

Also, I will be taking a family stay-cation (this is the trendy new word for those on vacation who can’t afford to go anywhere) the first week of June. I am hoping to use this time to work on my writing and to make some changes to my blog- fingers crossed, I am HORRIBLE at technology and very intimidated by it.  

During my stay-cation I will not be blogging. I am sorry I will be missing all of your wonderful posts. I look forward to them every day. You all challenge me, inspire me and humble me. I am honored to part of such an amazing group of bloggers. When I get back the following week (Second week of June) I will do my best to go back and read your posts, but I can’t make any promises.

The only exception to me being away will be on Monday June 4th as I have already promised you I would be starting the Bonhoeffer series on the book, “The Cost of Discipleship”. I’m really excited about this series and look forward to learning from you all.   

Thank you again and God bless.

“Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think.” Ephesians 3:20 NLT

I pray this scripture penetrate your hearts and fill you with boldness and hope! 

No comments:

Post a Comment