Welcome

Greetings,
I invite you to join discussions, it enhances the reading experience for everyone. Please share your thoughts, opinions and knowledge in a respectful manner. May we all learn something in our endeavor to educate our hearts and minds. I look forward to hearing from you!
Sincerely,
TC AVEY

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sorry, I'm Out

Due to pressing family matters I will not be blogging this week. My apologies. I had a post ready for today but will be unable to moderate comments. I'm not sure what next week holds yet. Please bear with me.

I will miss not being able to read your wonderful blogs. My apologies.

Thank you for understanding.


Prayers for my family during this time are appreciated.

Whatever your day brings, whatever you are facing, I pray these scriptures bring you the comfort they bring me today.

God bless.

"To him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy— to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen." Jude 1:24-25 NIV

"yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will be joyful in God my Savior." Habakkuk 3:18 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment