Welcome

Greetings,
I invite you to join discussions, it enhances the reading experience for everyone. Please share your thoughts, opinions and knowledge in a respectful manner. May we all learn something in our endeavor to educate our hearts and minds. I look forward to hearing from you!
Sincerely,
TC AVEY

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The American Christian…What does that even mean?


I had the privilege of guest posting yesterday for Jon at Stretched while he’s on a Missions Trip. Please head over and read my post on the challenges I faced as a freshman in college. I look forward to hearing if you’ve had a similar experience.

If you’re visiting here from Stretched, welcome! Please take a look around, would love you joining in on conversations.  I also offer a monthly Newsletter.

The American Christian…What does that even mean? 

Ponder This… 

Being American doesn’t make me a different type of Christian.
But being a Christian should make me a different type of an American.

I ask that you read this and then spend time in prayer. 

Ask God to reveal what responsibilities He requires of YOU, as a Christian, living in America. 

With the help of Christ, ask yourself:  As a Christian, what are you doing to serve this country? What could you do to help this nation know God more? What does being a Christian and an American mean to you?




No comments:

Post a Comment