Welcome

Greetings,
I invite you to join discussions, it enhances the reading experience for everyone. Please share your thoughts, opinions and knowledge in a respectful manner. May we all learn something in our endeavor to educate our hearts and minds. I look forward to hearing from you!
Sincerely,
TC AVEY

Friday, June 1, 2012

NEWSLETTER


I have a NEWSLETTER!  

That’s right, this technologically challenged blogger is branching out and publishing a monthly Newsletter for you.  

I’m really excited (and nervous) about this and hope you will join me on this new adventure.

Each month I am going to provide you with information you will not get on my blog, such as:

Top commenter’s
Top posts
News that caught my attention but didn’t make my blog
Status on my publication journey
And what I’m most excited about…I am going to FEATURE ONE BLOGGER each month.

That’s right, each month ONE BLOGGER will get some free publicity and love!

So what are you waiting for, sign up and get your friends to sign up. You never know who is going to be selected to get free advertising. The more that sign up, the better it is for everyone!

Just look over to your right and you will see the nifty white heading where you can sign up. I promise not to bombard you with numerous and worthless Newsletters and you can opt out at any time.

Thanks for your love and encouragement. Without each of you I never would have had the nerve to branch out and try something new. 

You guys (and gals) ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment