Welcome

Greetings,
I invite you to join discussions, it enhances the reading experience for everyone. Please share your thoughts, opinions and knowledge in a respectful manner. May we all learn something in our endeavor to educate our hearts and minds. I look forward to hearing from you!
Sincerely,
TC AVEY

Monday, November 25, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving and I'm on Vacation! (And Prayer Request!!!!)

Hi,

Hope you're all looking forward to Thanksgiving. It's a wonderful time to reflect on all the blessings of God.


Some days it is easier to count our blessings than on other days.

If you're having a hard time being Thankful this holiday season, I want to encourage you:

YOU'RE BREATHING! That means God isn't finished with you!

Take heart. There's more blessings to come.

I also wanted to let you know I'll be away from the blogging world till Monday, December 9th! 

If you haven't signed up for my Quarterly Newsletter you should. The next edition comes out Dec 1st., Rick from Planned Peasanthood will be the Featured Blogger. I have some exciting news to share with you there.

Have a blessed few weeks.

"I always thank my God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus." 1 Cor 1:4

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST-
If you haven't heard about the deal that occurred this weekend with Iran (or if you're unsure why it's such a big moment in history) I beg you to please read this article to help you understand how bad this could be for the future. Many are comparing this to the deal that allowed Hitler to rise unhindered to power. "Munich Agreement of 1938 in which European nations agreed to allow Nazi Germany to annex parts of Czechoslovakia."
Pray! I don't even know what to pray for, just let God guide you as you lift your voice and heart to God.


No comments:

Post a Comment