Welcome

Greetings,
I invite you to join discussions, it enhances the reading experience for everyone. Please share your thoughts, opinions and knowledge in a respectful manner. May we all learn something in our endeavor to educate our hearts and minds. I look forward to hearing from you!
Sincerely,
TC AVEY

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I'm TICKED and I hope you will be too!



I was brought to tears and wanted vomit as I scanned only three headlines. My soul cried out to God. How could any of these stories be true? How could this happen in America?
 
I haven’t shared Current Events or Political content in a post for a while. I’ve been reserving them for my Newsletters (if you haven’t signed up, I ask that you please do) but I had to share this with you- not so you’d vomit and cry, but so you could pray.

Our nation needs prayers more than ever. 

Here are the stories that turned my stomach. Read with extreme caution

 
Head line speaks for itself. 

 
Evidently Colleges are concerned with making sure students know how to pleasure their partners and have info at their fingertips on new sex positions to try so they have developed a new App. To help launch the App, they paid for a graphic sex-ed talk. Let’s not teach our kids how to work hard or get a job, but let’s make sure they know MORE about sex


My blood boiled as I read this! To say I’m ticked is putting it mildly. Most times that I read disturbing stories I cry and pray, rarely do I want to yell. But I couldn’t get to the computer fast enough to tell you about this. This story is a prime example of the stupidity, lack of common sense, and injustice plaguing our nation.  If you read nothing else (and I don’t blame you, the other two stories broke my heart) I pray that you read this. Our nation is at a tipping point. Please be aware of how precarious a situation we are in. Seek God and truth like never before. 

UPDATE- More to anal search story here.

To sum this story up, a man gets not only a FEW cavity searches and 2 abdominal X-Rays, but also a colonoscopy (after 3 enemas) for a failing to come to a complete stop. What prompted all this: Police thought he was clenching his butt muscles. 

If you’re not shocked, you might want to check your pulse. 

Only God can Save this nation, stop looking to leaders to put us back on the right path. Change starts with YOU. (tweet

2 Chron 7:14 NIV, “if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment