Welcome

Greetings,
I invite you to join discussions, it enhances the reading experience for everyone. Please share your thoughts, opinions and knowledge in a respectful manner. May we all learn something in our endeavor to educate our hearts and minds. I look forward to hearing from you!
Sincerely,
TC AVEY

Monday, December 31, 2012

A Change is Coming...New "Wisdom of a Fool" Schedule



Happy New Year!

Many are thinking about New Year Resolutions. 

I’ve been praying about mine for months now…though I wouldn’t call them “resolutions”. 

I’m concerned with my time management and priorities. 

For now, I feel God leading me to change things to Wisdom of a Fool.

My new posting schedule will be Mondays.

On rare occasions, I’ll have Wednesday postings. 

I will read my friends blogs on Mondays and Wednesdays. 

My Monthly Newsletter will now be Quarterly- Jan, March, June, Sept (you can sign up in the upper right hand corner).

While I had reservations about doing this (what will this do to my following/stats/traffic?), God has given me peace. 

My top priority is God. 

Then, my family. 

Neither should suffer because I’m worried about my stats. When I keep God first, all else will fall into place (Matt 6:33). 

I hope you will continue to support this blog. I endeavor to bring you messages from God and to not waste your time. 

Thank you for your support, kindness, and friendship. You all mean so much to me. 

I look forward to journeying through this next year with you. (And who knows, maybe God will tell me to start posting more frequently- wink). 

I’d like to begin the New Year with serving you…so tell me, HOW CAN I PRAY FOR YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment