Welcome

Greetings,
I invite you to join discussions, it enhances the reading experience for everyone. Please share your thoughts, opinions and knowledge in a respectful manner. May we all learn something in our endeavor to educate our hearts and minds. I look forward to hearing from you!
Sincerely,
TC AVEY

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

"The Precipice: When Everything We Know Ends" FREE- 5 Days Only!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that my  book, The Precipice: When Everything We Know Ends is FREE on Amazon starting Thursday Oct 9-Monday Oct 13!

If you haven't read the book I hope you'll take advantage of this offer and pick up a free ebook copy. It's very relevant to today's current events and Christian culture. It can be done as an individual devotional time or used in a group setting.

If you like the book (or even if you don't) I'd appreciate you taking the time to write a short review on Amazon or GoodReads or even your own blog/facebook/instagram/etc.

I'm also available for interviews.

Lastly, if you could please help spread the message about this FREE offer I'd really appreciate it.

Here's an easy way to share on twitter:
Click here to share this message:

"The Precipice" by TC Avey
#FREE on #Amazon
Oct 9-13
Pick up your copy today!
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JCHQSBW
#Christfic #Biblestudy

No comments:

Post a Comment