Welcome

Greetings,
I invite you to join discussions, it enhances the reading experience for everyone. Please share your thoughts, opinions and knowledge in a respectful manner. May we all learn something in our endeavor to educate our hearts and minds. I look forward to hearing from you!
Sincerely,
TC AVEY

Monday, March 12, 2012

Guest Post-check me out

Hi everyone!

Today I am guest posting on a great blog, Dan Black on Leadership.  Please pop over and check out my post on what Qualities God says a leader of His should possess. 
http://danblackonleadership.info/2012/03/what-qualities-does-god-say-a-leader-should-possess/

If you have never visited Dan's blog before I encourage you to spend some time checking it out.  He is a great blogger with a heart to serve God.

Thanks for taking the time to pop over and read my post.  Thanks also for all your support- I really appreciate each of you.

If you are new to my site:  WELCOME, I look forward to getting to know you!

God bless you all with a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment