Welcome

Greetings,
I invite you to join discussions, it enhances the reading experience for everyone. Please share your thoughts, opinions and knowledge in a respectful manner. May we all learn something in our endeavor to educate our hearts and minds. I look forward to hearing from you!
Sincerely,
TC AVEY

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Just a Reminder about FREE STUFF!



Last week, I posted two GREAT offers from my blogging friends Michael Kimball from Longings End and Kimanzi Constable from Tales of Work

These men both have a passion for Christ as well as  generous hearts. 

While their writings styles differ, they both offer great reading material that will challenge you and entertain you. 

To get a FREE copy of any Michael’s Christian Fiction Novels simply go to his book store (link above) and type WISDOM in the promo section. This offer is good through the end of May.
 
To get $100 in Free bonus’ when you purchase Kimanzi’s new book “are you LIVING or existing? 9 steps to change your life” simply purchase the book between May 1-19, email a copy of your receipt to the address provided in the link above and get the freebies. 

Simply follow the links above to enjoy these generous offers. 

Don’t forget to spread the word…everyone likes FREE stuff!

Thanks and God bless.


Lastly: I ask, not these men, I ask that once you read these books you go to either Amazon or Barns and Noble and leave a review. Thanks! 

Disclaimer: I did not have to give positive reviews for either of these men, I’ve done it because I believe in them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment