Welcome

Greetings,
I invite you to join discussions, it enhances the reading experience for everyone. Please share your thoughts, opinions and knowledge in a respectful manner. May we all learn something in our endeavor to educate our hearts and minds. I look forward to hearing from you!
Sincerely,
TC AVEY

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Your Opinion Matters



To Re-Cap:
 
This blog is over a year old. Things have evolved in that time. I do more book reviews than I initially intended and have expanded to bring you interviews from authors when possible.  I’ve also had a few guest posts pop up here and there.

I have done minimal give aways.

I have reduced the number of political/current event postings- leaving these topics to be discussed in more detail in my Newsletter

A few months ago, I began showing you brief glimpses into some of my more personal writings and poetry. 

Each Monday I do a series on “The Cost of Discipleship” by Dietrich Bonhoeffer. 

I have expanded and been honored to do numerous guest postings on other sites. Currently my 7 post series on George Soros are airing on Voice of a Patriot each Friday. 

As mentioned above, I now have a Monthly Newsletter that offers things you don’t get on my blog.

Your Opinion Matters- What Do You Want?

While I cannot please everyone, I want to try and give you what you want.
So tell me…

Would you like more political and/or current event posts?

More poetry and personal entries?

Less religious posts or more?

Are you liking “The Cost of Discipleship” Series?

Do you like the book reviews and interview?

What do you want to see more of or less of?

What do you really like?

What can I do to make your reading experience more enjoyable and beneficial?

Please tell me. I do this blog for you!

Also, please remember if you like the political/current events post please sign up for my Monthly Newsletter- top right side of page. Even if I begin posting more of this content on my blog, much more detail will be provided via Newsletter.

Thank you and God bless.

I look forward to your input.





No comments:

Post a Comment