Welcome

Greetings,
I invite you to join discussions, it enhances the reading experience for everyone. Please share your thoughts, opinions and knowledge in a respectful manner. May we all learn something in our endeavor to educate our hearts and minds. I look forward to hearing from you!
Sincerely,
TC AVEY

Friday, September 7, 2012

Announcements! Book Winner and more...



Announcing…

Each Friday for the next 7 weeks Voice of a Patriot will be posting from my series on George Soros. If you don’t know who this brilliantly malevolent man is, you need to check this series out. Once you understand his background- what he believes, what he has done in other countries and what he desires to do here, your ears will begin to pick up on him in the media and you will have greater understanding behind his motives and his words. 

This series was difficult to write. I pray you learn from it as I don’t share it lightly. 

Now for the fun announcement!

This was hard to pick, thankfully I left it in God’s hands. 

Winner of “Ascent from Darkness: How Satan’s Soldier Became God’s Warrior” by Michael Leehan goes to…Bill from Cycleguy’s Spin. (And no he didn’t win because he made me laugh. It really was in God’s hands). 

Thank you all for participating. I really appreciate all your support. I wish I had enough books to give all of you as this is a really powerful book.

I encourage you to pick up a copy (most of you are like me and your reading list is a mile long, so I know it’s hard to add one more-but this one really is worth it).

Have a great weekend. See you Monday for the next chapter in “The Cost of Discipleship” by Dietrich Bonhoeffer.

God bless.

"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden.” Matt 5:14



No comments:

Post a Comment