Welcome

Greetings,
I invite you to join discussions, it enhances the reading experience for everyone. Please share your thoughts, opinions and knowledge in a respectful manner. May we all learn something in our endeavor to educate our hearts and minds. I look forward to hearing from you!
Sincerely,
TC AVEY

Friday, June 22, 2012

My Heart Is Breaking...Is Your's?


I was watching Fox News yesterday morning when a disturbing video had me falling to my knees in prayer. 

Dear Lord in Heaven, help us!

I really don’t have words to describe the emotion this story evokes in me and I pray in you as well- I pray you are affected by watching this, because if you aren’t, God help you.

Please read the following and watch the video in its entirety. You can also Google multiple other stories on this horribly tragic interaction between Middle School youth and an elderly woman. I didn’t have the stomach to read other articles, so I have only provided one link.  


Let us pray for our nation, children, school systems, family units and churches.

America needs God. This is one more example of the wickedness eroding our culture.

Are we going to do something to change this world or look the other way?

There were other people on that bus; they looked the other way…will you?

Side note- many are donating money to this woman and I believe that is wonderful, however that does not change the fact that similar occurrences happen on a daily basis. We are in a spiritual war, it’s time we put on the Armor of God and resist the evil around us. It’s time we shine!

“In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.” Matt 5:16 NIV

Question for you to think about:
What are you going to DO to help change this world? (Faith + Works)

No comments:

Post a Comment