Welcome

Greetings,
I invite you to join discussions, it enhances the reading experience for everyone. Please share your thoughts, opinions and knowledge in a respectful manner. May we all learn something in our endeavor to educate our hearts and minds. I look forward to hearing from you!
Sincerely,
TC AVEY

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A Love Story


Today, I have the privilege of guest posting at CycleGuy’s Spin. Please stop over and read part of my testimony- Walking Through the Valley of Death. Below you will find a short poem I wrote a few weeks back. Hope you enjoy!

Also, if you have not signed up for my Monthly NEWSLETTER you can do so by clicking on the white header to your right- it will only take a few seconds and I would greatly appreciate it (and don’t forget to confirm your sign up in your email)! For more info on the benefits this Newsletter provides please see this post.
A Love Story
I love her.
It does not matter that she doesn’t love me in return.
I cannot help that I love her.
It is as natural to me as breathing.
I love her.
It’s that simple…and that complex.
I will wait for her…and she will see.
She will someday know that she is my beloved, that there is none above her.
My love will prevail.
Of that I have no doubt.
Though her lovers court her with dazzle and flare, she will not be deceived for long.
Though her lovers cast me in the shadows, the beauty of my love will overcome them all.
Though her loves be as numerous as the sands of the sea, still I love her as dearly as if she were my very own.
I love her.
It’s as simple as that…and as complex.
My love for her is purer than the freshly fallen snow.
My love for her can move mountains and stop an angry bear in its tracks.
My love for her is all consuming, a fire I cannot put out!
My love for her is everything to me.
And so I will wait.
I do not mind.
For one day, she will know and she will be mine.
She will come to me and I will hold her.
She will ask forgiveness, for which I will tell her there is nothing to forgive.
I gladly wait, knowing this prize is worth the sacrifice.
I gladly wait, knowing someday she will love me as I love her.
She is my beloved and I am hers.
I belong to her as surely as night follows day.
I belong with her as surely as the tides ebb and flow.
I belong to her for she is mine.
My beloved.
I like the sound of that.
My beloved.
Someday she will be mine.
I will wait.
I have no other choice, I love her.
It’s who I am.
I do not change.
For my name is eternal, just as my love.
I am Jesus Christ and I love her…so I will wait. 

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” John 3:16 NIV

I don’t know about you, but to me, this is the greatest love story ever! No one has ever loved me as much as Christ, and though I have never met you, I know no one has ever loved you as much as Christ does. 

Jesus loves you…and He will wait…but once your life is over, it’s too late. 

Jesus is a gentleman, He will not force Himself on you…you must chose to accept His love over all the other lovers this world offers. 

Jesus loves you…do you love Him?

No comments:

Post a Comment