Welcome

Greetings,
I invite you to join discussions, it enhances the reading experience for everyone. Please share your thoughts, opinions and knowledge in a respectful manner. May we all learn something in our endeavor to educate our hearts and minds. I look forward to hearing from you!
Sincerely,
TC AVEY

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Counting Our Blessings


“And give thanks for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ” Ephesians 5:20 NLT

My last few posts have been heavy, so today I would like us to focus on counting our blessings.  

Sometimes it can be difficult to count our blessings.  Sometimes we are so overwhelmed by circumstances that are beyond our control that it is hard to remember all we have to be thankful for.  Yet even during our darkest hours God is in control and there are blessings worth counting.  

I have so many things to be thankful for, both big and small.  

I am thankful for my salvation and that my God sits on the throne.
I am thankful I live in a nation that is still free.
I am thankful for my family and friends.
I am thankful for all the provisions God provides me and my family.
I am thankful for my good health and the health of my loved ones.
I am thankful for my cat who is keeping me company as I write.
I am thankful my son slept well last night.
I am thankful I had enough milk left to eat a bowl of cereal. 
And I am thankful for you, dear reader.  I pray you have numerous things to count.

Please share your blessings with us, thank you and have a wonderful day!   


No comments:

Post a Comment