Welcome

Greetings,
I invite you to join discussions, it enhances the reading experience for everyone. Please share your thoughts, opinions and knowledge in a respectful manner. May we all learn something in our endeavor to educate our hearts and minds. I look forward to hearing from you!
Sincerely,
TC AVEY

Friday, June 6, 2014

I'm a Guest...

Hi Everyone,

Today I have the pleasure of Guest Posting for Kimanzi Constable. I will be sharing about what I learned about Launching my Book, The Precipice: When Everything We Know Ends.

I'm no expert, but I do have a few tips that might help you in the future.

Also, I'd love your input if you've launched a book, what worked for you and what didn't?

Don't miss out- I'm  giving away one ebook copy of my book to a random commenter. It can be a great read for you or can be used as a gift.

Join me over there by clicking here!  

BTW, if you have any questions for me about my book, publishing, or marketing let me know. I'd love to share with you or even do an interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment