Welcome

Greetings,
I invite you to join discussions, it enhances the reading experience for everyone. Please share your thoughts, opinions and knowledge in a respectful manner. May we all learn something in our endeavor to educate our hearts and minds. I look forward to hearing from you!
Sincerely,
TC AVEY

Friday, May 23, 2014

How Lacking Imagination Hinders Following God’s Vision


I'm Guest Posting today at Lead to Impact. Thanks, Bernard, for the honor. Here's a preview of the post!


                  How Lacking Imagination Hinders Following God’s Vision

“How many are your works, Lord! In wisdom you made them all; the earth is full of your creatures.” Psalm 104:24 NIV
 
I used to think I was pretty creative.

But the more I learn about God, the more I realize how false that is. 

He is creative! Not me.

My wildest imagination doesn’t compare to His vast ingenuity.

In fact, I’m beginning to grasp how my limited creativity, paired with my false sense of grandeur, impairs my ability to follow God.

I tend to put Him in a box.

I think He can only work in one way. Only answer prayers according to my ability to postulate the means of them being answered. 


To finish reading, click here.

Thanks and have a blessed weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment