Welcome

Greetings,
I invite you to join discussions, it enhances the reading experience for everyone. Please share your thoughts, opinions and knowledge in a respectful manner. May we all learn something in our endeavor to educate our hearts and minds. I look forward to hearing from you!
Sincerely,
TC AVEY

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Thank You to the BEST Launch Team!



Last week was the Launch of my book, The Precipice: When Everything We Know Ends. It was a great week. Full of touching reviews both on Amazon and personal blogs, tons of tweets and facebook postings, 9 Interviews and 7 Guest Posts all taking about this book! 

All this action put The Precipice on Amazon’s Best Seller list for Christian Futuristic books. 

None of this could have been possible without the amazing help, support, and prayers from my launch team. If you don’t know these people, I HIGHLY encourage you to meet them by clicking the links below. 

I’m truly blessed to know them and can’t thank them enough for all the effort they put forth in helping this dream become a reality. I could write a page about each of them and still not give the credit they deserve. 

Seriously, check these awesome people out! 






Bryan Entzminger (FYI, Bryan has a new itunes radio show that focus’ on missions.) 






 










Laura Hodges Poole- 2 blogs, A Word of Encouragement











Susan D. McDaniel- 2 blogs, Voice of a Patriot 




Wednesday’s winners of a copy of The Precipice are:

From Dave’s blog, Reflections from the Alley, Cathy Courtney has won.
From Heather’s blog, Heather Day Gilbert, MaytheK9spy has won.
Ladies, I’ll be in touch with you through Dave and Heather or you can feel free to contact me.

If you haven’t purchased your copy of The Precipice, you can do so by clicking here.

“Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.  Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.” 1 John 4:7-8NIV

I look forward to returning to my normal blogging next week. Thanks for all your patience as I've promoted this book. 

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment