Welcome

Greetings,
I invite you to join discussions, it enhances the reading experience for everyone. Please share your thoughts, opinions and knowledge in a respectful manner. May we all learn something in our endeavor to educate our hearts and minds. I look forward to hearing from you!
Sincerely,
TC AVEY

Monday, August 6, 2012

Time Off

I had the next chapter of "The Cost of Discipleship" to share with you, but God impressed it upon my heart to get things other than blogging accomplished this week. So sorry for the delay.


Life is busy. We all get behind from time to time, and for me that time is right now.

So I'm taking the week off blogging to get some things accomplished (hopefully).
.
Sorry I won't be participating in your wonderful blogs. I will miss reading them and interacting with you all. I will be back next Monday to continue our Bonhoeffer sereies.


Since I'm not sharing my usually LONG post with you today, I wanted to leave you with this article that will blow you away!

Knowledge is power.

Please read this and learn a few of these things to be able to educate your friends. Also, please share this article with others.

Our media doesn't always tell the full story (as in, it rarely tells it).

I have a few friends that don't like our current administration, however the media is doing a swell job of destroying Romney so they are going to "stick with the devil they know".

Please share this info, perhaps it will help educate people and change their minds. This article is simple facts about our economy since 2008.

Here's a sample of the info you will read:

  •   According to U.S. Representative Betty Sutton, an average of 23 manufacturing facilities permanently shut down in the United States every single day during 2010.

Another article you can read highlights just a few of these facts instead of all 70. You can read it here (by the way, it redirects you to the above article). 
Here is a sample of what it says: 

Thank you and God bless.

"But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked." Luke 12:48 NIV

“Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning from me.When I say to a wicked man, ‘You will surely die,’ and you do not warn him or speak out to dissuade him from his evil ways in order to save his life, that wicked man will die for his sin, and I will hold you accountable for his blood." Ezekiel 3:17-18NIV


No comments:

Post a Comment